Effective Date: October 7th, 2017
What Personal Information Does Lito Collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services. In connection with the Service, we request and display some personal information to other users and visitors of Service. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, username, email address or other likeness, IP address, browser information, credit card information and any other information you provide in connection with your activity with the Service. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with other users, improving the content of the Service, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. When you upgrade your Service account, you may need to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers, such as Stripe, and such information may be stored and used for both billing and payment services by such third-party service providers. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred.
Information Collected Automatically:
- We and our third-party partners, such as usage analytics providers, receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Service or services. thangs automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address (anonymized by IP-Masking), cookie information, and the page you requested. These third-party partners also may collect information about your online usage activities over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components. thangs only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Service or services so that we can make the Service appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Service, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, thangs never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from thangs if your computer supports this type of program. thangs uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please send your request to email@example.com.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. thangs cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
How Will thangs Share the Personal Information It Receives?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items to you through thangs Service. In other situations, thangs provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business, if you have agreed to be solicited by marketing partners during the registration process.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, thangs agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
- Communication in response to User Submissions: As part of the Service and Services, you will receive from thangs email and other communication relating to your User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such User Submissions, thangs may send you email and other communication that it determines in its sole discretion relate to your User Submissions.
- Business Transfers: In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if thangs, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that thangs goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of thangs may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of thangs and Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of thangs, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
thangs endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, thangs cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information Can I Access?
thangs allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list will change as our Service changes.
- E-mail address
- Payment history
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain thangs features.
- You are able to update and access certain information by contacting us (via email), such as those listed in the “What Personal Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may designate certain User Submissions as private so that they are not shared with other users. Not all User Submissions may be designated as private.
- You may request deletion of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 14 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 14. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 14, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
International Data Transfer
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at thangs site, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.